Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday October 29, 2010 - The View From Section EE

Ok, I lied. No pictures yet. We are having major issues with our computer. We are waiting on word to see if our last back up of January 2010 will be necessary. That would be a lot of information/pictures we could lose. Just hoping one of my old co-workers can work some magic!

Last week was a blast with my sister and her husband. Once we get our computer back I will post some pictures. Its not very easy doing this from a cell phone.

Now to football, thankfully my sisters husband loves sports and football. It was a football day all last week and to top it off, we were able to watch Iowa State shock Texas in Texas. I never imagined I would see that happen this season! I thought for sure we would be witnessing true Iowa State heartbreak, but the football gods were on their side for once. Or I need to start predicting huge blowouts, see Texas Tech and Texas predictions.

This week, I could pick a prediction and be right. Kansas looks awful, and they are playing the third string quarterback. Then again, anyone to predict an ISU team to win by more that 14 could be a fool, but I'm going to do it!

My prediction:

Iowa State - 42
Kansas - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment