Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009

Well, I thought that I would dive into the new world of this blogging thing. I have recently moved into a new office at work and I can unfortunately spend a number of hours on this new thing called the Internet, thank you Al Gore. So here we go.

A week after we decided to take on a new home improvement project, we are still living under the same roof, and it turned out pretty good. Other than the baseboards, the new floor looks good. With that being said, we will be moving on to the kitchen and dinning room floors. I have a strong feeling this will require large amounts of alcohol, because this is a much bigger project and a increased probability of expletive riddled arguments.


I would post a picture of the finished product, but its early in the morning, yes its 10:30 am, and I cant figure it out yet. I will head to the bookstore later today and see if Al Gore has a book on blogging too. That should help me out. I am sure it will be with the rest of his book in the fiction section.

Now here is Ian's take on life for today; you cant screw up a good marriage when your work opposite schedules and you don't see each other for four consecutive days. This should be a recommendation in every marriage prep class. Kristy heads to work tonight for 4 straight 12 hour overnight shifts. Now I just need to find a number of things to occupy me and the toddler's time. This shouldn't be that hard to do, she's 2 and a half and she gets excited for stickers. I like my odds.

Just for your viewing pleasure, I re-located this old blog, that has been dead for almost a year. Partial motivation to start this new blog.

http://fattymcevans.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment